With over 12 + years of battery system integration experience, we are proud to provide our expertise and competencies which are backed by 50+ engineers in numerous disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Software etc. These attributes differentiate us as a leader providing optimum solutions to your application. In turn, our vast resources will help you build a competitive advantage whether its a heavy duty electric vehicle, robot, or AGV with an IMPACT lithium ion battery in it.
All derivatives of rechargeable lithium ion are being used at ICPT. 1. Lithium Nickel Manganese Aluminum (NCA) 2. Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt (NMC) 3. Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) 4. Lithium Titanate (LTO) These technology cells are being sourced from tier one manufacturers in the world. These technologies are then understood in regards to their behavior during their use during different conditions. These understanding is what makes ICPT able to provide the right technology for the right function. ICPT has technology experts and engineers who are well versed with the functionalities and advantages of this technology.
All the parts, within a battery module, would need to work in cohesion. This is to ensure a steady, long lasting functionality of the module. Cells, obviously, BMS (Battery Management System), temperature sensors, electrical switches, mechanical hardware, cables and connectors have to be designed to work together in a consistent manner.
This aspect of engineering is amongst the most intricate and challenging functions. Packaging puts all integrated parts in a battery in a pre-defined space/ volume. This packaging will undergo abuse, stress and other general use compliance to ensure that its internal components do not move, dislodge or break making the final module unusable. ICPT takes tremendous care in packaging the components and making it a viable final product.
There's many compliances battery module would need to go through. Some of them are being noted here. 1. Customer compliance 2. Safety compliance 3. Transportation compliance 4. Operation compliance Some of these compliances are required to have and some are subjective per the customer's device operation needs. ICPT's standard battery modules are industry standard compliance and ready for use. For custom solutions, ICPT can take the project through compliance
An additional instrument placed within the battery system operation which provides real time information to the base station about battery systems health, temperature etc. It also provides instantaneous logs that would also explain in detail the power required at what instances of operations. This instrument is used primarily on a pilot or a prototype run of any vehicle or a system. The information received would be then used to refine the systems limits to optimize its performance.
This page is dedicated for product and service terms and conditions (T&C). These notes are generic in nature but more detailed version would be provided to you in your proposal(s). Proposal T&C will supersede these clauses;
1. All orders are NC-NR (Non-cancellable and non-returnable)
2. Warranty is subjective to the type of vehicle in which the battery is used and how it is defined to be used.
3. Standard Products do not have any NRE (Non-recurring charges e.g. Engineering etc.) nor it has additional compliance charges.
4. Any type of changes to standard product will generate engineering and compliance charges.
5. A custom design product will have additional charges like engineering charges, tooling charges, compliance charges to ensure that the product complies with the generic applicable standard.
6. These charges can be proposed separately as well as amortized into the value of the product.
7. Product will be shipped from Poland. This product can be stocked in USA if the agreements have been drawn to accommodate the unpredictability of the shipments to the clients.