Automated Guided Vehicles
Marine battery solutions
Impact Clean Power Technology (ICPT) is at the frontier of providing, tested and proven, e-mobility and storage battery solutions.
ICPT, now has battery solutions that can work with Electric Buses, Automated Guided Vehicles, Marine and Telecom storage solutions. Many of such are already in use for years of trouble free service.
We will achieve our Vision by supporting customers with our expertise and exceptional service. We will continually invest in ensuring that we provide tested, proven standard and custom battery solutions to E-Mobility and Energy Storage markets.
We drive to become leaders in Battery Integration technology for global Electric Mobility and Energy Storage market space. The positive impact made by us is our contribution in helping to sustain the environment and improving quality of life.
This page is dedicated for product and service terms and conditions (T&C). These notes are generic in nature but more detailed version would be provided to you in your proposal(s). Proposal T&C will supersede these clauses;
1. All orders are NC-NR (Non-cancellable and non-returnable)
2. Warranty is subjective to the type of vehicle in which the battery is used and how it is defined to be used.
3. Standard Products do not have any NRE (Non-recurring charges e.g. Engineering etc.) nor it has additional compliance charges.
4. Any type of changes to standard product will generate engineering and compliance charges.
5. A custom design product will have additional charges like engineering charges, tooling charges, compliance charges to ensure that the product complies with the generic applicable standard.
6. These charges can be proposed separately as well as amortized into the value of the product.
7. Product will be shipped from Poland. This product can be stocked in USA if the agreements have been drawn to accommodate the unpredictability of the shipments to the clients.